Friday, June 4, 2010

Man Arrested for Dirty Diaper Fetish

A Wisconsin man was recently convicted of possession of burglary tools and sentenced to 30 months of probation, 200 hours of community service and undergo a psycho-sexual examination.  (I didn't even know such an exam existed.)

He was detained by a homeownder after entering their home last September.  Upon investigation, the sherrif's deputy found six, SIX dirty diapers in the robbers pockets. 

He claims that he entered the house because he likes to wear diapers and thought there might be some in the house.

So wait, he had to break into someones home, to steal their baby's diaper instead of, oh, I don't know.  Buying some.  Maybe pooping in them himself if he needed them dirty. 
Also, he wants to wear them?  Where on earth is he going to wear them?  His head?  I saw a picture of this guy.  No way is he going to fit into these diapers. 
He couldn't come up with a less creepy story either?  Like, he needed fertilizer for his herb garden at home...?

When asked whether he intended to steal the dirty diapers, he answered yes.

I wonder how that conversation went - "Did you mean to break into a house and shove diapers in your pockets?" 
"No, I just got lost, then when I got confronted I panicked! I thought if I padded my clothing and looked  bigger I'd seem more imposing. You know, like a stinky puffer fish."
Yes, a stinky puffer fish.

What a crappy guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment